Saturday, February 19, 2011

Printable Stations of the Cross cards

I'm starting to work on a few projects for Lent devotions (which I will be posting soon!)  While doing research, I ran across some beautiful Stations of the Cross cards that can be downloaded for free from Kathryn at The Bookworm Blog.  I think I will add them to our Lent lapbook, or make punch a small hole near the top and attach them to a ring, so my daughter can use them while we pray the Stations of the Cross.

Thank you, Kathryn, for providing us with this wonderful gift!

2 comments:

  1. I have some similar to these. Last year I taped them across the fire place mantle with a candle above them sitting on the mantle. The idea was to light the candles and blow them out after each station.

    I'm a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online. Please stop by and return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, thank you for the link of the Stations of the Cross Cards. God's perfect timing because we're going tonight!

    ReplyDelete