Wednesday, December 11, 2013

White Blueberry Cake for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception


Monday was a busy day (as usual) around here; we usually aren't home until 8 p.m. because of swim team practice. Although I just served leftovers for dinner, I wanted to do something special for the feast of the Immaculate Conception.  So I made this white blueberry cake in my Ninja cooker!   It was the first time I attempted to bake in the Ninja.  The cake turned out delicious -- so moist!  I used Betty Crocker's wild blueberry muffin mix, but steam cooking it in the Ninja gave it more of a moist cake texture.   Then I drizzled a bit of white icing on the top.  It was a hit with my husband and kids.  They are asking me to make more cakes in the Ninja!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment