Monday, April 25, 2011

Divine Mercy Novena and Chaplet

The Divine Mercy devotion is based on the writings of a young Polish nun, Sister Maria Faustina Kowalska, who received a series of messages from Jesus in the 1930s.  The devotion's practice is growing as more and more Catholic churches celebrate Divine Mercy Sunday on the Sunday following Easter (which is next Sunday).

You can find out more about the Divine Mercy devotion on the EWTN website here. 

There is a novena and chaplet associated with this devotion. Since I will be teaching it to my kids this year, I decided to make up another prayer ring with directions on how to pray the chaplet on a regular rosary, along with the actual prayers used.  Here's a photo of the Divine Mercy prayer ring:



If you would like a copy, you can download it for free from here.

10 comments:

  1. I love this and want to print it but it says I don't have permission. can you email me it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was trying to download your Divine Mercy Prayer Ring, but it won't allow me to. It kept telling I had no permission. Would it be possible to have permission from you to do so.
    My email is pudgiepen@hotmail.com. Thank you and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like a copy, my email is susansucher@mchsi.com

    Thanks! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I would appreciate this. It also tells me that I have no permission. Can you please send to jtbalthazaar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I printed them and we used them last night instead of sharing the one brochure that I have on hand. Besides, yours look nicer. I linked this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you email me a copy? s_christopher@bellsouth.net

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this! Found you via Catholic Icing and I'm so glad I clicked on the link! Thank you so much for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is exactly what I have been looking for to share with my fourth graders that I teach in my CCE class! Thank you so much for making it available for all!

    ReplyDelete